The Village Grocer story is one of healthy evolution and commitment to quality.
Our roots go way back to the 1950s, with a small neighbourhood grocery store in Gombak, Kuala Lumpur.
Forty years on, Pasaraya OTK was launched. This supermarket quickly became the go-to place for fresh produce, and two additional branches were opened in Sentul (2000) and Puchong (2003).
In 2004, Village Grocer was born in Bangsar Village with its premium selection of produce. It continues to serve the residents of Bangsar and Kuala Lumpur with its large array of fresh produce and finest goods.
Today, Village Grocer is a full-fledged chain of premium grocers across the Klang Valley and aims to be the leading premium supermarket chain in Malaysia.
However, we will always be rooted in our mission to be your neighbourhood grocer with a passion to delight.
Our mission and values
- We are your neighbourhood source for the freshest food, best quality goods and great shopping experience.
- True to our motto, ‘Passion To Delight’, we derive satisfaction from meeting the multiple needs of today’s grocery shopper.
- We source the widest range of fresh produce and specialty goods in Malaysia.
- At the same time, our vegetables and fruits are flown in daily from all over the world to ensure freshness and quality is maintained
- Today, we are continually pushing boundaries with new products and the latest food trends to serve your grocery needs.
Our core values
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We practice integrity.
- We are committed to excellence.
Address: G1, Ground Floor, Bangsar Village, No. 1, Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3-2282 0633
Business Hours: 8:30AM–10PM